Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hey there everyone!

So my mom reads this blog and my aunt Susan and my sister too. I guess I knew that but seeing their comments reminds me, hi y'all!

Sometimes when there aren't many comments I am lulled into thinking this is some anonymous online diary. Especially as the adoption saga moves to the next phase, and I lose all of that traffic as people start checking out all of the familes that are next to be matched and travel.

I toyed with the idea of just closing this blog and just starting another, very anonymous blog. I decided against it because really, what do I have to say that needs to be hidden? If I am thinking or writing something I would be ashamed for my Mom to read, maybe I should think or write about something else.

Plus, I am too plain lazy.

So, this is me. Raw and uncut, watch out I am one crazy mutha! Can't you see all of these kids trailing behind me? Yes, they are all mine. See, I must be crazy....crazy like a fox!

4 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Personally, I like the raw, uncut Tracy. You're fun and honest and I appreciate that.

Lisa~~ said...

We're still here reading, just not great about leaving comments...sorry!

Michelle said...

Glad you decided to stay open for business. I love you, raw, uncut and as crazy as I am!

Georgia said...

Well, I haven't been here in a long, long time, but if you're gonna go all crazy and raw, I'll definately be back for more!

(I met you at Hugh & Sonia's, by the way)

I'm gonna go bookmark you right now...