Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Mary Clare!

Well today is the day my baby is one year old. We are fairly certain today is in fact her real birthday because of the information we recieved from her orphanage.

I can't express any deep thoughts about the occasion today but lots of ideas are swirling around. I have been tearing up as I watch her crawl and laugh this morning. What a sap.

Her actual part will be Saturday night at my parents house after my sisters wedding. There was going to be a party for friends and family anyways that night so my mom said we could just bring the cake and celebrate for MC too. This weekend will be the first time most of the extended family gets to meet her in person. Lucky them!

2 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Happy birthday MC!!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Mary Clare. I can't wait to see pictures from the big party!