Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Controversy

I watched the first season of American Idol. Kelly Clarkson is a talented singer and I love that song Since U been Gone. The following seasons were boring and I feel the same about all of the other shows in that reality/competition genre. None of them really kept my attention.

But, I am completely sucked into So You think You Can Dance.

I am throwing this out there right now, in front of God and the internet, damn the Man and anyone who disagrees:
SYTYCD is sooooooooooooooooo much better than American Idol, honey it is shameful.

People, this show is awesome. The name of the show, not too awesome.

2 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

I LOVE SYTYCD, I only started watching it this year and only because I was desperate to watch something, but I'm hooked!! I love Benji and Donyelle, they are hot together! I've never seen AI so I can't compare, but this show is great.

Trixie said...

I love SYTYCD! Watched it last night and will do so again tonight. I love this show is so upbeat and friendly. The judges know how to give good feedback without resorting to nasty comments. Nigel even apologized when he was so hateful the other night. Simon may have the best "ear" on AI but he also has the sharpest tongue. I also like this format better where you vote for your favorite but the judges NOT THE UNEDUCATED AMERICAN PUBLIC make the final decision on who leaves and who stays. I love that we whittle it down and then one of the judges who is live (in person) and who can see it much better than we can gets to cast the final vote.

So much for my rant. But I totally love this show and it's the second season that I have been accidently sucked in to it.