Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What do we do all day long?

I started a brief blog to motivate our HS adventure. I have found that by chronicling our days at the end, I can see all that we are accomplishing. So often at the end of a day I was looking around and thinking I am so tired and I have been busy all day but WTH have I done?! Usually it is bc the house is wrecked ;) After doing a 'done' journal for several days I am happy to see we are actually accomplishing quite a bit! Here is is: Homeschool Diaries

1 comment:

Anothermadhousewife said...

I should do the same. I'm actually feeling like I want to farm the older kids out next year. Hopefully, I'm not already burned out, after only 1 month of school (or 5th year, whichever way you want to look at it), but I feel myself slipping back into the 'bare minimum mode.'

Next year JuJu will be in kindergarten, and I just want to be able to teach her and read to Nat and take care of Luke. . .and not feel like my brain is going to explode all the time. J.J. is not excited about Whit Davis Elementary. . .even for one year. So we'll see.