Thursday, October 26, 2006

10 Random Fact about Meme

10 random facts Meme
I was tagged by sweet Suzanne (who's daughters look like angel cherubs from some renaisance painting) at Gladdest Hours to answer this meme. I am ridiculously pleased to be tagged, so here are my 10 Random Facts about Meme

1. I will not sleep with socks on.

2. I do not shave my legs when Lee is out of town during the winter.

3. I like to buy old, out of print board games at yard sales. My favorite is 'Acquire'. I love it not only for the oh so high powered executive looking business man on the front, but also because it is a fun game. I recently discovered that a fellow Acquire nerd built an online version of this game, Get Hostile It is addictive. People, be warned.

4. I am the handyman of our family. I fix the toilets etc, and I am known as the Pretty Pink Plumber around these here parts.

5. I like to do arts and crafty things and I have a passion for vintage stuff.

6. I always wanted a Barbie mansion as a child, the one with the elevator. I never got it but I know I had more fun playing with my friend Marcy and making homes for our Barbies with stuff like shoeboxes and pillows than I ever would have had playing with the plastic monstrocity.

7. As a girl, I believed that Chevrolet would be a perfectly beautiful name for a future daughter.

8. I vividly remember swinging so high on the swingset when I was 5 that I was terrified I would go all the way around, but still pumping with all of my might.

9. I love spinach and most squash.

10. I always wanted to be an actor and I can make myself cry pretty much whenever I want.

6 comments:

Anothermadhousewife said...

4. Our family is completely devoid of a handyman. Neither of us even likes to change lightbulbs. While I'm the only one who technically qualifies as 'mechanically retarded' (as manager, I know J.J. has done handy things at work), neither of us is good with hanging curtains or say, sanding and repainting the back deck, that's been needing work for 3 years. For this reason, while we think old, restored houses are cool, we realize that we are not destined to OWN one.
7. I was going to name daughters Jackie and Jessica.
9. I love them both too. . .And my Mom's squash casserole is one of the best foods in the world.

JennGM said...

Tracy, Love your list! #5 is me to a "T"... And I love haunting antique stores.

Donna said...

I'm just like you except for the squash thing. Yuck!

Being able to cry on demand can have its perks! :)


Donna
Double Happiness!

Suzanne said...

I'm glad to hear there's someone else who does not shave their legs in the winter when hubby is out of town! WWHHHYYYY? loved your list! .....now if I could just get my children to ACT like those little cherubs in those paintings!!!! LOL!

Alice Gunther said...

Somehow I missed this when you first posted! Thanks for a great list.

Anonymous said...

I'm late here, but didn't Ramona Quimby have a doll named Chevrolet? She had a Bendix ... maybe she just *wanted* a Chevrolet .... Anyway, you're in excellent company.