Thursday, January 12, 2006

This is just a blah blah blog. I don't even have a title. I have nothing to say on the adoption stuff. Nothing. I know nothing. No new info.

In other news, Lee has taken a new job. I am wondering if we have to do anything, get a new letter of employment or whatever. I really don't want to ask the SW bc if we do I will be pissed and then we will have to do whatever said thing is because they will know. But, if we don't ask, will it ruin everything? *sigh* Any input you have is fine. I can't promise I will take it, but thanks.

Um, let's see, what else is going on? Hmm Jake is playing in a kickball tournament at school, during recess I guess. Today there was a tie, but he got tagged once and made it to 2nd the next time up at kick. Just talking about it with him made me long to play. Man, I loved kickball! I love the thong! when you get a good solid kick. I also loved nailing the other kids with the ball to tag them out. I got my fair share on thongs! on my head too so stop whining. I am not a bully or anything, it was just so satisfying and it didn't hurt really. I wonder where you can get a good kickball? Only a good red one can be used for real kickball. Then I started thinking about 4-square. That was another fun game. I was so excited telling the kids about it, but then I had a lame mom moment and couldn't remember some details, like how to actually play. note to self: research 4-square on internet.

Hung out in the cul-de-sac with L and L a bit today. The weather is freakishly warm, like almost 70. My mom says that means ice storm in April. Anyway L and L went around in circles on their tricycles for awhile. They began a race and when Laine couldn't keep up she just pulled over to the island and said "no more racing I am done." Later, Luke kept bumping her with his trike as he lapped her, with the requisite evil laugh "heh heh heh!" She just likes to go slow, she is a cautious, defensive biker.



2 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Oh, the thought of having to deal agian with the social worker is too much to bear. Best to play safe and give a call just in case.

Erika said...

I loved kick-ball too...And 4-square for that matter. But strangely, I don't really remember the rules either. Man, we must be OLD. ;)