Friday, January 20, 2006

Something Stinks in Suburbia!

My fridge.

It started stinkin' earlier this week. My first reaction to the stink was to just grab what I needed and shut the door fast. That worked a whole day.

The fumes became almost noxious so I started grabbing old stuff when I opened it (and the quickly shut it) to toss away. I did this for a couple of days. Lots of old stuff in there.

Alas, the stink is still there!

I guess today I will pull out a face mask and open the windows and do some CSI investigative cleaning.

3 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

After you clean yours would you want to take a stab at mine? I bet I have some neat science experiments happening in there.

Sarah said...

Yuck, nothing like a stinky fridge! I really hate cleaning out my refrigerator!

Cindy Bennett, CTA said...

Hi, I'm in the local waiting group with you, and I tagged you on my blog

www.babybennett.blogspot.com