Monday, January 30, 2006

Aquarium today

Today the boys have a half day so we are heading to the new Ga. aquarium this afternoon. We went right after Chritsmas and it is just fantastic. That day we were there early and the crowd didn't get horrible until noon. I am hoping that it won't be too rough today becasue it is not a holiday for most (kids are in a private school so their holidays don't coincide with all area schools).

Last time I forgot my camera so I am packing it up right now. Really, the aquarium is just unbelieveable, even better than we expected. I feel like a kid myself I am so excited!

ETA: It was great! Not overcrowded and just wonderful. The touch tanks are so cool. Jake said the stingray felt like jello. He's right. They had several touch galleries throughout the aquarium and the kids really remained engaged the whole time, even twins. Two hours just about did it for us and we missed traffic coming home.

2 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Umm, I'm not sure if you realize this, but it's been over 24 hours since the trip and NO PICTURES have been posted yet!

Tracy C. said...

Yeah, I cannot download my pics for some reason. I have to wait for my hubby to get back and figure it out for me... Damn, that sounds so fifties.