Thursday, August 4, 2011

{PHFR}

round button chicken

This weeks edition will not be in order. I am having the heck of a time with photos in blogger. I know you're supposed to be able to click and drag them around, but I guess I'm doing it wrong or something-urgh! Thanks for stopping by!


{real}
bills, bills and more bills...we are in an insurance mess trying to add Nina to coverage. I'm sure all will be well in the end, but the mess in the meantime is exhausting.



{pretty}
my pretty girl with her pretty girl! Lainey's holding Tiffany, our sweet black cochin.


{funny}
The kids are really loving the chickens. They love to play with them and show them to friends. Until we can follow our dreams to a small homestead, we are trying to be content with our suburban options.
Thank God our city allows backyard chickens! My hope is that we will all learn with these first 3 and be able to care for an even bigger flock someday. In the meantime we have happy kids and some funny cuteness. I mean. chickens in a baby buggy? Tell me that's not stinking cute!

{happy}
Of course it's been so hot here the kids have been playing with chickens in the morning and retreating inside in the blazing afternoons. Hot wheels have been the attraction lately and along with some friends they've built several cool car cities.

2 comments:

*kate said...

Riding in the buggy is too much! Reminds me of Wilber riding in the carriage w/ Fern's doll in Charlotte's Web :) And that is an awesome cary city, my boys would love it.

justamouse said...

the chickens in the carriage are cracking me up. And that car city is awesome!