Monday, February 5, 2007

New Puppy!

We are the proud new owners of Sparky. Sparky is a 10 week male cockapoo. He is super cute and seems to be a good fit with us. We came home with him late Saturday night. I am pretty tired, but I think he'll be pretty easy to train. I will add some pictures to this soon.

This afternoon I was listening to some NPR (Sparky is currently housed in our kitchen and I keep the radio on for him. He is very refined, he likes classical.) and there was an interview with the gentleman who wrote this story Designer Dog Fights about mixed breeds like the cockapoo. I haven't had a chance to read it yet (hey I am lucky to be getting a sec to even post this!) but the interview was interesting.

We are not designer type folks. We chose the cockapoo basically bc it is low shedding and about the right size and not to mention adorable.

We are off to his first vet visit. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am heading there with all the kids and Sparky.

Pray for me.

1 comment:

eren said...

He, he...praying that all goes well. You are a brave woman.