Wednesday, March 1, 2006

What a rollercaoster

I am just so emotionally tired right now. Even though we have been waiting for our daughter for over a year at this point, somehow it seems like this is happening so fast. That is just today and yesterday of course. I know the wait until travel will be tough and more than long.

They have told us to expect to travel the second week of May and that feels like forever right now. I am praying that some fluke will happen and we will get to go sooner.

Since we don't have a photo printer I am trying to figure out how to get a bizzillon copies of this sweetie so I can at least carry her picture around with me.
Check out how layered up she is! Her orphanage is in southern China, very tropical and warm there and still she is just bundled up. The clothes look a bit big for her too.

Thanks for all of the well wishes and congratulations. I will print those out to save.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

She is just adorable. I gave SIL the link - she's still in the paperchase portion of her journey. I know it will warm her heart to see the beautiful pics of your baby girl!

M3 said...

Travel in 10 weeks? Holy moly that's far out there. That couldn't be right, could it? Isn't 6 weeks from referral to travel more the norm? I'll just put you down for the 6 week timeframe in my calendar. I'm sure CCAA will pay attention. ;-)

Your daughter sure is cute!

vintagechica said...

Tracy-thanks for checking out my blog...since I know you are into vintage too...I have the perfect little gift for your wee one. This treasure I picked up needs a girly home...and well, w/o any boys around here, looks like it will be coming to your house, LOL! Congrats again and praying that the time goes by quickly for you!

Lisa~~ said...

Tracy, love the new pics, she is just darling. Call Kinkos as I think you can email your pictures to them and let them know how many and what sizes with same day pickup, plus I think they make photo mugs, key chains, mouse pads, laminated pictures etc. Also, you can upload your pictures to the Walmart site and request 1 hour service, then just go to the store and pick them up.

Tracy C. said...

Lisa, thanks for the info. I am checking around. Gottas have one in every room you know!