Sunday, March 12, 2006

Van Winkle

I am finally feeling alive again. I am still a bit snotty, but man I am so much better than I felt. Being so sick makes you appreciate good health. Not a very complex observation, but a needed reminder for me nonetheless. I am recovering, Luke is recovering, Ryan and Laine are in the early fever-y stages of this plague though. So far, Jake seems immune but we'll see. Thanks for your get well wishes ladies.

Oh and while I was sick, spring decided to come along. It has been in the 70s Yay!

Last night we watched the new Charlie and the Choclate Factory. This may be sacreligious to some, but I liked it better than the old one. There, said it.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hey You, I'm so excited to catch up on your blog. I've only been over here once since Luke was born, and my keyboard was giving me fits and not letting me type anything. It was when you'd posted aquarium pics. Anyway, I'll go read all that I've missed now. :)

Michelle said...

Glad you are feeling better! We just survived the plague in our house too. What a horrible illness - I don't who took it worse, the kids or the hubby!