Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Things that always get a snort or snicker from me

1. The planet 'Uranus'.
2. Good physical comedy.
3. Dumb knock knock jokes*
4. A good fart noise, real or fake
5. ring that squirts water
6. certain Looney Tunes
7. dizzy toddlers
8. a quick tickle**
9. Ryan's 'big eyes' fake surprised look.
10. All the movies by the guy who did "This is Spinal Tap" I want to say Christoher LLoyd but it isn't him. I will update this when remember. Well, not really "A Mighty Wind" it was ok, but my least favorite I guess. I must digress here for just a moment to say that when I first saw Spinal Tap in high school, my boyfriend was convinced it was real. I mean he even argued with me about it. Do I really need to explain that I soon came to my senses and broke up with him?
11. The SNL news bits where Norm would connect some wierd thing to David Hasselhoff.

There are several more things that make me chuckle, giggle etc. but this list only goes to eleven.


*must be told by someone who thinks it's hilarious and can't stop laughing even while telling the joke.

**I mean a real tickle not some BBC comedy euphemism

2 comments:

harafish said...

Christopher Guest maybe? (aka the Six Finger Man!)

Sarah said...

#1 on the list always makes me chuckle too. Then, of course, I always feel so juvenile, but, oh well! HA!