Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Things are moving!!

My agency updated their website to let us know they received word that the CCAA is working on matches!!!* Some nutty lady on one of the big yahoo groups kept track for over a year of the number of days between our agency posting that message each month and the actual matches being sent out. I don't remember it exactly but I think the most days in between was 10. I know in a few cases it has been only one or two days!!!! Even Lee is starting to get excited, and this is a guy who didn't have much reaction to the addition of any of our other children until we were practically on the way to the hospital! Zippididodahzippidyay, that about sums up how I feel right now!!


*you must allow me to exercise my exclamation key excessively for the next few posts!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow Tracy - that's excellent! Exclaim away! You will have a lot to celebrate soon. I can't wait to hear the news.
Cindy

Sarah said...

HOORAY!!!!!! That is really exciting, Tracy! I am so happy for you! I can't imagine the feelings you must trying to contain! How long is the wait between the time you get your match and when you travel??

Tracy C. said...

Sarah, they tell us 6-8 weeks. Unfortunately, there will be no travelling the last two weeks of April becasue of some trade show that jacks up the hotel prices and also no travel the first week of May becasue it is a national holiday. I am mentally preparing to travel in May though. I am so excited and right now and also nervous.