Friday, February 24, 2006

Stork Alert!

Ok so the matches have been mailed, BUT is our LID (5/23) included????? ARGH! We don't know yet. I am literally shaking here. I am having a hard time typing this. If we are not in, ok I will deal with it. I am hoping to know something in the next couple of hours.
***UPDATE***
Ok I am very optimistic we are in! The rumor concensus seems to be sticking with a cut-off date of 5/25. Some one on a Yahoo board is tracking the packages via DHL (this is freaking unbelieveable! ) so we know where this package is. It should arrive on Monday and our agancy will make The Call on Tuesday morning. We are planning to videotape it too. I htink they send an email with her picture as you are speaking with them on the phone and then you also get a fedex package with the hard copies of information. This is all so surreal.

We went out to celebrate tonight with my parents and had dinner at a Mexican place, lenty of chips and salso and I had this giant 22 oz Dos XX, no way could I finish and still be coherent. Anyway putting the kids to bed now. They are very excited too. I told the kids I would print out an individual picture for them to keep and take to school and share with their frinds. Jake wants to get a map too and show everyone where she is.

5 comments:

M3 said...

Oh man I hope you're in this batch!!!!!!

Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH, Tracy!!!!! I can't believe it! I am hoping for great news!!!!! Update us when you can!!!

Minnesota Momma said...

WOW, Tracy!!! I'm just so excited for you guys!! This is IT! I would be shaking too. I can't wait to hear about your daughter.

SARA said...

The CCAA web site was updated today and it says through May 25th!!!!!!! Hoping you see your baby's face soon!!!!

Tracy C. said...

I know!!! Thanks y'all!