Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Planning mode

I think I finally have my basic plan for curriculum this year done. I feel so much better prepared to begin this year. I love looking at different curriculum and books, but I am going to try so hard to just stick with what we're doing (as long as it's working) and not get distracted and interested in the Next Best Thing. My name is Tracy and I am a curriculum junkie.

I have loved books as long as I can remember. I love their smell! I was a regular at every school library and now I am making the regualr round at the local libraries. I like to go to amazon.com and read reviews for fun. So I guess it is no surprise that I love browsing for homeschooling stuff.

I did not go with one set curriculum this year. We will have a classical and Charlotte Mason mix mainly. I think this will be the right fit for us and I resolve to give it a good 12 weeks no matter what. There, I wrote it here so i have to do it!

No comments: