Friday, August 10, 2007

Homecoming

Lee is coming home tonight after being gone for nearly two weeks straight. He has been in Houston for some sales thing. I didn't want to post about his travel because, well, this is the internet. He actually travels pretty regularly. He is gone, on average, about 2 nights a week.

There are times I do not mind the travel. This has been our life ever since we were married, so I am used to it. I like having some evenings of alone time after the kids are in bed. I also think that the away time keeps us on our toes and we have learned to appreciate each other so much because of these seperations.

Two weeks at a time? Not so great though. He will be home tonight and I am so excited! The kids will probably be in bed, but I have a bottle of wine and two glasses waiting for us to settle on the couch and catch up.

_______________________________________

Please keep our home sale in your prayers. We are still waiting..............

No comments: