Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Doctor Visit

Today I took Lee for his appointment. Thankfully there are no sign of brain damage, but he will have an EEG soon as we can get one.

He has said he his going to take his meds now and I totally believe him. He is completely sincere, but I do think he is still in some form of denial. He just doesn't see this as serious or at least I am not seeing that he does.

I am still dealing with some anger and tenseness about this whole thing. It is hard for me to relax around him. I am always on alert even though I know it is unlikely he will seize again. He has never had one while on the meds.

I have been thinking on why I write and why I blog and seeing the responses below is another dimension of this whole blogging thing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and comments.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It sounds like even if he is in denial, he'll take them for you. Which I guess is all you can ask for.

You have my continued prayers.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Oh Tracy, as a diabetic, I know where Lee is coming from and I will pray for you guys. I also know your side as a mother with a daughter who has had seizures. There is no in between it seems. Dan sees a bruise on my leg and ask if I am okay - but I know what he is really asking - and I also know it is out of love and compassion. Sometimes I snap at him that its just a bruise and not to nag. Ican't always help feeling like he's mothering me and I know that he is just worried.

E-mail me if you wnat to get together and talk.

{{{HUGS}}}
Debbie