Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Nativity Play

Last Friday the Jake and Ryan were in our homeschool co-op Nativity Play. Jake was a camel.




I am pretty proud of this camel costume. My sister gave me the idea to use the foam. Amazing, isn't it? Staples, pom poms and glue and voila! a cute goofy camel!

Ryan was a sheep, a black sheep. The director assured us this was not type casting. He is the last one on the right. His costume was not as fancy, black sweatpants and shirt and a cotton ball mask.


Both boys remembered their lines and I could actually hear them, identify their voices, in the audience. My parents were able to come to the play too. After the play, there was food, of course, and familes decorated Advent wreaths to donate to the Our Lady of Peretual Help Free Cancer Home, a hospice center really. I hope these wreaths will bless all of the residents this Advent season.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Love the new look. How have you been?