Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Messing with blogger beta

Surprise! yes, it is still me. I have been messing with blogger beta to personalise this little ol' blog.


I also have been wanting to change my blog title. We really do live on a cul-de-sac that has a gorgeous old magnolia tree right in a middle circle. I love that tree and I love having this cul-de-sac where my kids play for hours and hours. The tree also holds our red baby swing that Mary Clare loves to be pushed on.


I do let the kids climb the tree though the grandparents (and maybe other neighbors?) are a wee bit disapproving. It is a tree just begging to be climbed though! I also let the kids ride their bikes around the very flat circle without their helmets. If they go into the regular road around the neighborhood, I make them put them on. Geez, I didn't mean this to become a true confessions of a neglectful mother post, but I am in the mood to divulge.

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Tracy, I love your new look and the title. I am in awe of your ability to do this! I may have to pick your brain. I recently switched over to Beta too, but all I did was play with an existing template and change colors. Wow!

Anothermadhousewife said...

I have the same helmet rule. They have to wear one if they go around the block (in the neighborhood), but not in the circle. . .And I would let them climb the tree too. That's a fantastic tree.

My cousin was horrified that we have a trampoline. He's an orthopedist. I don't want to hear his stories; I figure they could break their arm riding a bike or running too. . .I don't have time for paranoia. :)