Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New and Improved Tonsil-less Laine! .....and other random stuff...

Laine had her tonsils and adenoids removed today. The sugery was sucessful and she is doing well. She is a wonderful patient.
....................................................................................
Things are great on the HS front. I am happy with what we are doing now, but I keep reading and reading about HS and different education philosophies. I really want a developed game plan for our familiy. It's looking like there is not one style or philosophy that will define our school, but a collaboration of methods and concepts that we will tweak and personalize. I will share some more on what we are doing and what I am hoping to add in later.
....................................................................................
I found this cool idea on my my twins message boards about Letterboxing (thanks Elle!). Has anyone done this? Doesn't it sound cool? I think the kids will like it. We are planning to try it out next month. There are lots of boxes right here in Metro Atlanta!

4 comments:

Minnesota Momma said...

Glad to hear that all went well for Laine! YAY!

I checked out that link from Elle too. Looks very cool. I was so surprised to see a box right in the next town over from me. Surprised I guess, because I live in such a rural community and this town is only a population of about 600 or so. I'm going to check into this some more. Truth be told, I'll probably enjoy even MORE than the kids! LOL!

Lisa~~ said...

Hugs to Laine, good to hear she is doing well.

The letterbox stuff looks interesting, I'll have to read more about it.

Anothermadhousewife said...

So glad Laine's surgery went well. E :)

Michelle said...

So glad to hear that Laine did well! Hope the snoring is a thing of the past.