Thursday, March 1, 2012

Yarn Along: 6




Well I'm getting closer! This will only be 4x4 squares so I am piecing it together now and then just the edging woo hoo! I'm sure my Dad won't mind his "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" gift that was originally meant to be a Christmas gift....


{not quite done!}

The colors are much prettier IRL, this was just snapped on my phone and it's softer in person. It looks a bit garish here though...

Reading...Happy Are You Poor - it's very good and very tough. It's taking awhile to absorb and but it is changing my life. Wow. I would love to discuss this book with others who've read it. Please let me know if you have.... or if you will! ;)



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think I will get this and begin to read it....some of his other books look incredibly intriguing as well, especially 'the evidential power of beauty.'