Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Wrap Up 2

Well I'm liking the Intagram a bit more. It does take some time to get used to. I haven't joined the social network part, I just use it for myself ;) These two shots are my faves so far...


I just love how she sucks her two middle fingers. Both Luke and MaryClare were thumb suckers, but this is the first finger baby. 

Dear MaryClare takes a beginner ballet class at the local Baptist church. Her teacher is so sweet and gentle and MC is just made for ballet. She is extremely flexible and just innately graceful. 

Nina is still army crawling. It's been two months and though she'll get up and rock on her knees she won't do the real crawl yet. I love this little side pose she does...


We said goodbye to the chickens last Saturday in preparation for the sale. We are all pretty sad, but I hope the house will sell quickly and we can get back in the chicken game soon.

I love this vignette. I so hope for my girls to have a close and loving relationship with their Dad. 


Well today was a gorgeous Sunday and I was able to work on my crochet afghan outside on the deck. I am almost done! There were a few blessed minutes where I was able to crochet with Nina sitting on my lap. It was so peaceful.

This was such a busy week and I was so thankful for the rest of Sunday. Tonight I'm enjoying a glass of wine and movie with my husband and this coming week will bring more house prep and hopefully listing paperwork on the weekend.

3 comments:

Colette said...

what a gorgeous family you have! I am sure enjoying your blog.
I am a former 2 middle-finger-sucker myself:)

MightyMighty said...

What kind of chicken is the yellow one? I have two Buff Orpingtons and 1 Barred Plymouth Rock. I love them!

I also like the color/tone of your photos. It seems very warm and inviting.

Tracy C. said...

Thanks Collette!

Mighty,mighty-the yellow one, Amy, is a Buff Brahma. She was very striking. We had to give them away while our house is on the market, but I have promised the kids we will have many more chickens in the future!