Thursday, October 8, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton



1. We made it to the homeschool mass.

2. Completed week one of the CT5K. I feel a sense of accomplishment, and I HATE running. I still waiting for the 'runner's high', unless it feels like you have a nasty hangover chased with a swig of tequila. I don't think that's the feeling those runner people are so nuts about though.

3. Took MaryClare to the dentist and Lainey for her 7yr. check-up. Both are just fine. I need to get everyone on a more streamlined checkup/teeth cleaning schedule though because I seem to have an appointment for someone at least once a month an that's not counting sick visits...

So that's it. See you next week!

2 comments:

martha said...

Life is definitely about the small successes :-)
Can't wait to see you guys next weekend! The boys are really excited to hang out with the Cullom crew. The deck is looking great, by the way.
Say hello to everyone and have a great weekend!
Love you guys,
Marf

Leila said...

LOL on the "runner's high"! For all I know, that's what it is and you better just make up your mind to like it!

Thanks for all the nice comments...it's good to hear from you-- you are doing a great job!