Thursday, October 15, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton


I am really stretching here people. I'm not sure why, it has been a perfectly good and productive week. But for some reason I am really having a hard time pulling three seperate small successes together.

1. Finished the deck! Woo Hoo!! (pictures forthcoming after the rain ends..ugh)

{not small I know, however this is probably it's hard for me to pick out other stuff. It was a fun project, but it did kind of dominate life around here}

2. did lots of reading, praying and talking to Lee and the kids about our home education thanks to some thoughtful posts by Leila

3. signed up for AHG for Lainey (first meeting tonight!) and Boy Scouts (tomorrow night!) for the boys

1 comment:

Mommabelle said...

Hi there!

I started reading your blog way back when we were in the middle of applying for adoption. That hasn't happened, at least yet.
We also homeschool now. It is with a hybrid classical program. I like it mostly, but there's the part of me that sees bits of too "schooly" in that. However, it is where we are right now, and the people who run it are wonderful.
I did C25K three years ago. It was the beginning of a new phase of fitness for me. I did my first triathlon in June! It was so fun!
Right now I'm sidelined with an injury. Can't wait to get it sorted out. With C25K just repeat weeks if you feel overwhelmed etc..

Look forward to reading again.

Tamara