Thursday, April 2, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton




1. Sent out new family pictures to friends and family. I am terrible at this for some reason. I know it is fairly easy to upload pictures and then send them out to people via Kodak, but still, I rarely do it.

2. We have had a great two weeks of homeschooling and lots of efficient planning by moi, thanks to great new organization system called workboxing. We have learned a lot and done some fun and creative things too.

3. Almost finished decorating the big girls' room. We bought a new chest and lamps from IKEA and I finished putting up the border which is made from sweet alphabet fairy cards. There are a couple of more things I need to do, but overall it is coming together and looks like a real cozy bedroom, not just a room with two twin beds!

4 comments:

ViolinMama said...

I'm terrible at #1 too! So, good for you! Loved the other list. What great successes for the week!!! Thanks for posting them and brightening my day!!!

Susan said...

And I was one of the fortunate recipients of those precious photos! Thanks for sharing!! See you SOON!!

Emily said...

Tracy, i want to see photos! Andy and I bought some alphabet fairy cards for our little girls' room, too, i bet they are the same ones...we were thinking of framing her initials over her bed. They are so cute. Miss you!
Em

Colette said...

yoikes, you workbox too!