Thursday, March 19, 2009

Interview with a mom

I found this on Sara's blog. I did this with all of the kids individually and they did not hear or know the other's answers. I thought this was so funny and a wonderful capture of us at a point in time. Their answers really surprised me and were kind of wierd at times ( I have never, ever done any ballet!)Jake-10 Ryan-9 Luke-6 and Laine-6



1. What is something your mom always says to you?

J-That is unacceptable!

R-I love you

Lu-400

La-sit down!




2. What makes your mom happy?

J-Love notes

R-being obedient

Lu-when I make her bed and clean her room without asking

La-tickling her



3. What makes your mom sad?

J-Disobeidence

R-when you're disobedient

Lu-I don't know

La-when someone dies



4. How does your mom make you laugh?

J-When she brings out the tickle machine

R-by tickling me

Lu-saying funny stuff

La-tickling me



5. What was your mom like as a child?

J-I don't really know

R-I don't know

Lu-I don't know

La-she had long hair and she looked like Aunt Anne



6. How old is your mom?

J-35

R-33

Lu-34

La-34



7. How tall is your mom?

J-5'3

R-I don't know

Lu-83 inches

La-50 feet



8. What is her favorite thing to do?

J-have free time with all the kids

R-do things with her kids

Lu-play with Sara

La-do work



9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

J- work on the computer

R-I don't know

Lu-only God knows that

La-do work



10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

J-for being the best mom ever

R-being the greatest mom in the world

Lu-dancing (!)

La-dancing (again ?!?)



11. What is your mom really good at?

J-talking

R-crocheting

Lu-ballet (?)

La-typing really fast




12. What is your mom not very good at?

J-talking quietly

R-basketball

Lu-hulahooping

La-putting away things



13. What does your mom do for a job?

J-be a mom

R-cleans up around the house

Lu-I don't know

La-she talks to Dad about work



14.What is your mom's favorite food?

J-I don't know

R-lasagna

Lu-pizza

La-pizza



15.What makes you proud of your mom?

J-when she crochets

R-that she is my mom

Lu-when she cleans up our rooms

La-when she kisses me goodnight



16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

J-Daisy Duck

R-Olive Oil

Lu-Sandy from Sponge Bob

La-Sleeping Beauty




17. What do you and your mom do together?

J-sit on the couch and talk

R-eat ice cream

Lu-I don't know

La-we sing



18. How are you and your mom the same?

J-We have the same size feet

R-we have the same faces

Lu-we have the same eye color

La-we have brown eyes




19. How are you and your mom different?

J-She's a girl

R-We have different colored eyes

Lu-I'm wearing these and your wearing those

La- My mom has black hair



20. How do you know your mom loves you?

J-cause she says it every night

R-because she makes rules for us

Lu-she always does

La-becasue I am her daughter



21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

J-his humor

R-he's funny

Lu-I don't know, that's a hard question

La-he's happy


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

J-everywhere

R-Mad Italian

Lu-the grocery store

La-the grocery store

4 comments:

Anne Aurand said...

that is awesome!! Luke and Laine are seriously twin-like (imagine that!)

Ellen said...

I haven't laughed so hard in a while! I love those kids so much. What a delightful post.

Anothermadhousewife said...

I did this and put it on facebook. One of my kids (Julia, maybe?) thought the grocery store was my favorite place to go too. Hilarious. I just go, b/c I think it's fun. ;)

rebecca said...

Now, you know I rarely ever check into "blogworld", but I just have to say that I love this entry! I have done a similar thing with Alex and was so surprised to see how well he knew me! Love it!