Monday, July 30, 2007

Back from the beach....again!

We were able to go to the beach again this summer. My MIL turned 60 last week and so we were able to celebrate by going to Isle of Palms in SC for a week. I was particularly excited to see my new (and only) niece, Margueritte (Maggie is an approved nickname). She is about 6 months and the first child for my brother and sister-in-law. She is sweet and oh so chubbalicious!

I will put up some pictures soon.

I love to travel, but it is always nice to come home to you own bed.

3 comments:

Minnesota Momma said...

I'm excited to hear more, Tracy! I can't wait to see the pictures. Vacation pics are so fun to look at.

We just got back from Michigan (Mackinac Island) and had a wonderful time. I have some pics up too.

Alice Gunther said...

Welcome home. I am looking forward to those baby pictures.

Michelle said...

Chubbaclicious is one of my favorite words! Glad you had a nice beach trip.