Thursday, May 24, 2007

Catch Up

Hello! I am back froma self imposed blogging hiatus.

We are finishing up with school here and we also just got back from a wonderful, much needed 10 day vacation.

Yes, I have some fabulous pictures!

Now we are getting the house ready to sell. We are moving.

I am sad to be leaving this fabulous house on this special magnolia cul-de-sac. (I will decide about the whole blog name thing later)

There are several reasons we decided to make this move and on the whole I am happy about it.

Today I have been packing up boxes of clutter and also removing and re applying caulk in our shower. Pretty gross.

I also set up the tent outside for the kids to play in and they want to sleep in it tonight. Any guesses on who and how many will make it out there throught the whole night?

2 comments:

Todd said...

Glad to see you're back in town. So are we! As for the Culloms moving - the Courys heartily approve. Don't forget to let us know if we can help you guys with anything.

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

What ~ Moving! Actually, Bev told me this week at EC Park and I am so sad - you will be missed! Luck for us, you are not going to far :D