Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Josephine is 1!

One year ago today I met my sweet Josephine.  This little darling had been worried about, loved and prayed over for the whole of her existence and finally I got to meet her! 
{seconds out of the womb}
As you can see she was itty bitty, that's because she was just 36 weeks old. For medical reasons she was an early c-section. Her birth story is pretty short: I showed up at the hospital early in the morning, got numbed up and a scant hour or so later, here was this sweetie!

My little trooper was tiny, but healthy and she needed extra helps or anything and stayed with me in my room.

{that weight is in grams I think, for the math challenged like myself that's 4lb11oz.}
This precious little girl has been such a wonderful addition to our family. She is easy going and sweet and a happy cuddler. There is not anything much more heart melting than watching your older children get goofy and ga-ga over a baby sister.

{now she is a finger sucker gal, but she liked the thumb first}

No comments: