Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daybook

Outside My Window...Very overcast and gray. A few brown shrunken oak leaves are still clinging on, but for the most part the trees are empty.



I am thankful for... family who travelled to be here last weekend to celebrate Granddad's 86th birthday and Sara's baptism



I am thinking... about my upcoming silent retreat.



From the kitchen...not much! It is in complete dissaray. We are having it renovated so I am clearing it all out.



From the schoolroom...see previous daybook entry :)



I am wearing...khaki corderoys and an old t-shirt. I was looking fairly nice earlier because I went to a program at Mary Clare's preschool, but I had to change my shirt after Sara burped all over me.



I am creating...again see previous entry



I am going...on a silent retreat this weekend and my best friend is coming along! I hope we can maintain the silence, that will be very challenging.



I am reading...the latest First Things magazine



I am hoping...that the 2 dads can keep up with the 8 children they will be taking care of this weekend!



I am hearing...brids tweeting and the baby swing



I am praying for... Marcia an amazing and gentle homeschooling mom and her family, she is not doing so well.



Observing the Liturgical Calendar...hmm, I am still thinking on that Candlemas thing.



One of my favorite things...a hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning.



Around the house...pots and pans and everything from the kitchen but the kitchen sink!



A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...cleaning and straightening the house for our company.



Here is picture I am sharing...

No comments: