Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Returning

So, I have left this blog space for several months. There were many reasons why. One being that last fall we were in the midst of discerning a very important decision and there was little else that occupied my thoughts. This decision was a highly personal one and I felt I could not write it in such a public space. The decision was made. As is the case with lots of 'major' life decisions it brought a small amount of peace, but also a myriad of many more new decisions to be pondered!

Anyway, I feel compelled for many reasons (not the least being a prodding husband) to start posting again. He reminded me how fun it is to look back in the archives and read how our daily life was one or two years ago. He reminded me that many family members liked to check up on us here and to see pictures of the kids. He reminded me how much I enjoyed writing and clearing my thoughts.

Thanks for all of the gentle prodding, hon. I love you!

3 comments:

Emily said...

We missed you, Tracy! Andy and I checked your blog everyday for a long time! I see your great news!
We are praying for you two and hope to have a chance to catch up soon. Kiss little MC for me.
Emily

Anothermadhousewife said...

Tracy, So glad to see you back! Did y'all end up moving from the house in Dunwoody?

I wanted to try to call y'all over the holidays, while we were at my folks, but things were crazy...We spent Christmas Eve in the ER, with Julia (broken arm). :)

And here it is September. Amazing how the time flies by! Also. . .are y'all adopting again?!? Either way, it looks like congrats are in order! Love from the WHites, E :)

Todd said...

Welcome back! We have missed 'blogging Tracy'. Give all the kids our love. I guess Lee too. ;)