Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mary Clare goes to pre-school


Today was Mary Clare's first day of 3 yr. old pre-school. She began at our parish pre-school in January in a 2 day program. After our fall of homeschool, my first with 4 kids, I was desperate! I saw the director of the pre-school at mass around Christmas last year and I jokingly asked her if she had any spots for January. Amazingly she did have a spot for Mary Clare in the 2 year old room!

She loved her class last year and is thrilled to be returning. I am thrilled too. It is our 4th week of homeschool and it has been very challenging to keep Mary Clare occupied while the olders get working.

3 comments:

Sonia said...

We missed you! So glad that you are back with us in bloggerland.

Lisa~~ said...

My gosh, Mary Clare is so grown up and cute as a button!! You're looking great too and can't wait to see your Christmas baby!!

Cindy said...

Oh my. Is she Chinese? My daughter is from China. She is 7 years old now.
cindy